Contact & FAQ
Write to us if you have any questions, suggestions, commentsWrite to us
To receive a message:
1. Get a Yelo Sticker
2. Create a user account with your phone number
3. Activate your number and unique QR code
4. Enter a name to identify your item (ex: My Honda)
5. Done! Paste your sticker and you are ready to receive a notification when someone contacts you.
To send a message:
1. Scan the Yelo QR code with your smartphone camera or in the Yelo app. You can also manually enter the number in the app.
2. The number is active: the car's page opens!
3. Click on Send a message to write to the owner of this number (and this car)
4. Thanks! The owner receives a notification and the conversation can begin.
- to require the creation of an account with a valid telephone number. Thus, if the account is carried forward, the person will not be able to create a new account as he could with a new email. Legal measures will be also easier to carry out to find the owner of a telephone number.
- we will develop an automatic detection system for abusive and spam messages.
- your personal information is never shared: users communicate with your property and never see your phone number or other personal data.
Our mission is to connect and protect all your properties to build a safer world and help a caring community.
Write to us if you have other suggestions or bugs to fix. Your satisfaction is our priority.
Back-end developer (Laravel PHP, Firebase)
Front-end developer (Ionic or React)
Email us if you want to join the team